– 3 GFCI-protected receptacles (2 Outside & 1 Inside)
– 120V GFCI Receptacle to 120V Simplex Receptacle
– Easy and Safe TEST/RESET outside the panel
– Outgoing Terminals for GFCI Protected Power
– Finger-safe cover for internal connections to power ports
– UL Type 4, 4X, 12
– IP65 with Mencom metal/low profile housings
It provides the ability to conveniently test the outlets without opening the cabinet door while satisfying the NFPA 79 standards. In order to comply with the standard:
1. All utility receptacles must be GFCI Protected.
2. All External Utility Receptacles must be covered.
3. All covers must maintain enclosure rating.
4. OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) requires the inspection of all GFCI outlets every month to check if the NFPA 79 standard requirements are satisfied.
The inspector can simply walk to the panel door, fips the protective cover, and push the test button. This easy step not only helps prevent potential safety hazards (such as Arc Flash) associated with opening an electrical panel but also eliminates the need for costly personal protective equipment (PPE) and a licensed electrician to access the inside of the cabinet.